
As I walk to my mailbox down the street, I cant help but to notice the hoards of seeding dandelions growing in many people's lawns. Some of them look like dandelion farms. As I walk and realize that they are all blowing and seeding into my yard, I think to myself, "dandelions aren't very dandy at all". What's so dandy about digging weeds out of your front yard with a screw driver to make sure you get the whole thing? O.k, maybe I find it just a little satisfying when I do get the whole weed, like its some kind of prize, and I showed him who is boss. But there are many things in life that I do find quite dandy. I'm thinking of the little things that we don't always realize we enjoy so much. I love warm fuzzy microfiber blankets. One can often find me wearing them wrapped around myself, like some form of clothing. Sadly, the people who see me most often, must think I live in these blankets like a little hobo. But, I love them so, and since being cold is never an option for me, I will remain a blanket hobo.
2 comments:
So...we just discovered you all have entered the wonderful world of blogging...yay!! Ours is jaredandlaurablog.blogspot.com
We're so excited to see everyone for the reunion. Hope all is well, take care!
great job! Now you have to come show me how to do mine.
Post a Comment