Monday, August 4, 2008

I Love Tubing!

If you've never been tubing, you have got to try this! We went up to St. Vrain last Saturday and had a great ol' time! When our friends brought up the idea, Paul immediately went to Petsmart and got Rocko a life jacket! It came in handy, as he took a few nose dives into the water, but he had fun too. He's such a sturdy little dog!


The adventures of Paul!

3 comments:

Mrs.Smith said...

That looks like SOOOOOOOOOOO much fun. Wow. I want to, too. With all three kids, like now. How would a 5mo old handle that, I wonder? :)

taraandandy said...

Yay! I am so glad you put the pics up! I put them on our blog too. I am going to add the video...great idea. We will have to take some more video when we go tomorrow!

tracycharmed said...

looks like you had a great time! I'm glad Roco was safe!