Saturday, November 1, 2008
Halloween 2008
We started our festive evening hanging out with Jeff and Cassie, and promoting tooth decay by giving their kids each whole bags of chocolate. Paul and I dressed up as "vampire rock-stars". I was able to make us some really cool vampire teeth at my office. Ahhh, the perks of working for a dentist! We had "the gang" over for a Rock Band party, and of course topped of the night with a scary movie. I brushed my teeth and was in bed at 3:oo a.m. We had so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
looks like you guys had a lot of fun-I love the costumes and pumpkins....I just love halloween, and all the leftover candy!
You are so cute - love the pics!
Bekki
Looks like you rock stars had an amazing time! Haha I love the skeleton in the cocktail sauce. My mom told me about that and we were both laughing really hard! I'm glad you had fan and I hope you had an amazing Halloween!
Love Naomi! <3
Veronica,
I just tried to email you again and it was returned! What's wrong with me?!
Bek
So cute! Looks like you all had a blast!!!We had all of about 4 kids at our house. We had fun though!
We had so much fun too!! Thanks for having us over. We need to do another rock band night sometime:)
Post a Comment