I thought I was impressed when Paul could rebuild an engine, build a deck, and a bay window book case in our loft. Well, hold on to your pin coushins, because now this guy can sew! In years past he's had me sew his scouting patches on, but I guess he's showing his devotion to scouting as he wanted to put all the patches on himself this time. He had me show him how to use the machine, and he did the rest. He even WOW'ed me by rethreading it when he needed different thread colors. I wonder what other domestic talents he's hiding.
Meet our pets!
I call him "the puppy with the velvet ears". No matter how old Rocko gets, to us, he'll always have that puppy face. I think I truely understand the phrase, "Don't look at me with those puppy dog eyes!" Sometimes we just can't resist him with those big wide eyes. I think that's how he ended up comming home with us!
This is our fish, Spike. He always puckers up to show his love when he sees me comming with food. Sometimes he lieterally looks stuck to the glass. He rocks!
1 comment:
I love that so much, I want to do one too!! We miss you guys so much!! We must get together sometime!!
Post a Comment