Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hang the Garage

This weekend has officially become the most productive that I've had in the past... week. I woke up early Saturday, drove around with wifey, you know, doing the things that husbands should do. Took her out shopping and tried to keep my energy leaves up. She loved it so mission accomplished on that front. Since the weather was warming up I decided to reorganize the nasty corners of the garage and found myself scrubbing all the winter snot the cars left and hosed down the floor. Next project I had for myself was a 68" ceiling fan to be installed in the front room. Right now the ladder is still up, which mean I'm going to be staring at it until I got the time, tomorrow night. Round 2 is about to commence... after some sleepy time... and then work... and then dinner.

No comments: