
Here's the Rules:
1. Share 7 random weird or fun facts about yourself.
2. Tag 7 other lucky people at the end of your post to have them share their weirdness. Post a comment on their blog to let them know they've been tagged.
7 Weird Facts About Veronica
(Just wait...Paul's is next!)
(Just wait...Paul's is next!)
1. Surprise, surprise, I can't stand my teeth not feeling clean. I keep a toothbrush in my purse, backpack, car, and first-aid kit, as well as my bathrooms.
2. I really enjoy watching the cartoon "The Emperor's New School", on Saturday mornings while I'm on the treadmill at the gym. Its a spin-off show of the movie. I just think its sooo funny! I wonder if the people there think I'm nuts. I'm not typically into kid's shows.
3. I choose many foods that are "no sugar added" or very low in sugar, but then blow it and feel justified when I eat junk food. I've got a cake that I've eaten 1/2 of in 2 days by myself. Great.
4. I really like to write with fine point pens. Any thicker of a ball point and my writing feels all sloppy.
5. I have a dimple in my right ear that makes people think I've got an extra piercing when they notice it.
6. Speaking of EARS. Sometimes I have the habit of rubbing or twisting my earlobe around in my fingers, without realizing it, and before I know it, someone is asking me "What's wrong with your ear? It's all red." Then I realize that my ear feels really warm from messing with it, and I have to explain that I just have a stupid habit of playing with my ear!
7. I have a real knack for losing lip gloss. When I buy a new one that I really like, I buy 2 or 3 because I know one of them will magically vanish in the first two days of having it. Yes, its pathetic.
So, there it is, and now I'm going to tag: Brandi, Tim, Alicia, Tara, Sarah, Aubony, and Kendra.
2. I really enjoy watching the cartoon "The Emperor's New School", on Saturday mornings while I'm on the treadmill at the gym. Its a spin-off show of the movie. I just think its sooo funny! I wonder if the people there think I'm nuts. I'm not typically into kid's shows.
3. I choose many foods that are "no sugar added" or very low in sugar, but then blow it and feel justified when I eat junk food. I've got a cake that I've eaten 1/2 of in 2 days by myself. Great.
4. I really like to write with fine point pens. Any thicker of a ball point and my writing feels all sloppy.
5. I have a dimple in my right ear that makes people think I've got an extra piercing when they notice it.
6. Speaking of EARS. Sometimes I have the habit of rubbing or twisting my earlobe around in my fingers, without realizing it, and before I know it, someone is asking me "What's wrong with your ear? It's all red." Then I realize that my ear feels really warm from messing with it, and I have to explain that I just have a stupid habit of playing with my ear!
7. I have a real knack for losing lip gloss. When I buy a new one that I really like, I buy 2 or 3 because I know one of them will magically vanish in the first two days of having it. Yes, its pathetic.
So, there it is, and now I'm going to tag: Brandi, Tim, Alicia, Tara, Sarah, Aubony, and Kendra.
4 comments:
I actually have noticed your red ear but never the dimple. Must look closer :) Thanks for playing along!
Great tag!
And I have a knack for losing lipgloss too. It's so annoying! Back pockets are bad idea, just in case you're ever tempted to put one there for safe keeping...
veronica my brother!!! you are crazy, We miss you guys so much!!!!
Hello Paul, I was just on "It's about love" and I saw your profile. It took me a minute and I knew that I recognized you. I don't know if you remember me or not, but I lived just up the street from you growing up. I think you are the same age as my brother Bryan. My husband and I have been on the journey of adoption for two years now and Co-chairs of the Davis County Families Supporting Adoption . It's an awesome and very spiritual experience. I love the profile and pics. I just wanted to say hi and wish you guys the best of luck. - Criscell
Post a Comment