Silly Sid Moments
One day when her and I were playing guitar she told me "My friends say I have sausage-y fingers". I always thought that was funny!
She would hide my flip flops or shoes when I came to visit. Then I'd see her wearing them as I looked all over for them!
She loved deviled eggs! Last Easter she asked if she could ride to Grandma's house in our car. We thought she wanted to hang out with us, but later we learned that she just wanted to get away with eating some of the deviled eggs on the way to Grandma's.
I was always so proud to be her aunt. I think it was because I was impressed by her as a person, her talents and sweet personality, and that she always made me feel special. One thing I always looked forward to on Sundays was seeing Sidney at church, because she would find me and give me a hug.
We love you Sid, thanks for everything!
3 comments:
Thank you, I'm glad Sid had you guys as her Aunt and Uncle, She loved you dearly.
We were so blessed to have known her even if it was for only a short time! Happy Birthday!
I saw the locket you gave Cassie. What a beautiful gesture. You are such a wonderful person. Sidney was lucky to have you as an Aunt. I miss her madly.
Post a Comment