"Waahoo!That was totally awesome!", I yelled into the night at my brother Tim after catching some awesome night shots of a lightning storm this week. We went into an open field at the end of my street, and waited with excitement to see what the sky would do during each 15-30 second exposure time. In the words of my nine year old sister, Megan, "It was Epic!" Click on the picture to view full screen. Its much better.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Awesome Lightning Storm
"Waahoo!That was totally awesome!", I yelled into the night at my brother Tim after catching some awesome night shots of a lightning storm this week. We went into an open field at the end of my street, and waited with excitement to see what the sky would do during each 15-30 second exposure time. In the words of my nine year old sister, Megan, "It was Epic!" Click on the picture to view full screen. Its much better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm gonna post my own comment. Ahem....."that's really cool!"
That picture is beautiful! I love a good lightning storm!!!
Whoa, yeah. TOTALLY epic. I love lightning storms.
And, by the way, this is Paul's 2nd cousin, Alisa. Very fun to meet you today, Veronica! I look forward to many a blog comment to come.
Post a Comment