Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tag whaa...!?

So I'm officially blaming Darcy for conning me into having to post. I'm a guy. Guys don't post frequently. Don't you know that I have to give myself about six months to recuperate from the last one. Oh wait, it was a video. Here's my list of what makes me weird, besides the obvious.
  1. I don't mind the dog licking my feet. Yes, to some this might seem gross, but I gotta cool dog and we've got this bond thing going on. Note: ONLY my feet. Well, sometimes he'll lick my leg or hands or face or... that's about it! Don't judge me 'cause I'm cool!
  2. It's necessary for me to smell my deodorant before I use it. I guess I'm doing quality assurance and verifying that what I have hasn't expired. Actually it smells good.
  3. I will almost never travel a long distance in a car without first purging the innards of all that makes it filthy. Yes, that means trash. I'm just trying to be fancy with my wording.
  4. X-FILE CASE #463: Occasionally Veronica will find dryer lint behind my ear. CASE UNSOLVED.
  5. I can be, and Veronica will attest to this, extremely stubborn when I get involved in a project. Particularly one that I have done extensive research on. Sometimes to the point that I prefer to do it by myself. I guess I have this perception that since I know how I want it done, it's hard to express it to others. Obviously I need some working on this one.
  6. When I smile, there's a piece of cartilage in my nose that turns the tip of it white. Watch out, it's sharp!
  7. I must travel as often as possible. Domestically at least twice a year. Internationally at least every 4-5 years (crossing my fingers). Gotta keep on mooovin'!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't that deodorant Old Spice???

There now, don't you feel better that you posted :)

Paul said...

Only the finest anti-perspirant/deodorant for me. I wear it proudly. And yes I am glad I posted.

DSZK Family said...

Are you really my brother?

Mrs.Smith said...

And why don't guys post more? It's so entertaining.

PS: gsdhfasdlkkijf, love, the 2yoh.afjddfkj